Welcome to the IXL press room
Writing an article or need more information? Check out the resources below! If you are a member of the press and would like to speak with someone from IXL Learning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IXL in the news
About IXL Learning
IXL Learning is dedicated to creating and supporting the best educational technology possible. Founded in 1998, IXL Learning has launched innovations to help solve the real-world challenges faced by students and teachers. The success of our early products, Quia Web and Quia Books, led us to develop our flagship product, IXL, which was released in 2007. Today, IXL is used by 1 in 9 students in the U.S. and by schools in 95 of the 100 top districts. IXL's adaptive program, covering math, language arts, science, social studies, and Spanish, improves student performance in the full range of K-12 curriculum and beyond. IXL Learning is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with a second office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Paul Mishkin Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Coulon Vice President, Sales
- Jennifer Gu Chief Operating Officer
- Terri Coats Vice President, Customer Success
- John Harrington Chief Financial Officer
- Kate Mattison Vice President, Curriculum
- Joseph Kent Chief Technology Officer