The first step is to sign in!
Once you are signed in, click on Learning to start exploring the thousands of skills on IXL. Here are a few suggestions for places to dive in:
- For math skill inspiration, IXL has recommendations tailored specially for you, based on what you've been working on! You can explore your personalized Recommendations wall to discover relevant skills whenever you like.
- Visit your Continuous Diagnostic to reveal your levels in four math strands, and find even more helpful recommendations just for you!
- From the Math or English tab, you can start by trying some skills in your grade. Hold your mouse over a skill name to view sample questions.
- To access the educational achievement objectives for your province, go to the Provincial curriculum tab. Select a subject and grade, and click on an objectives-aligned skill to start practising.
- If you are practising math or English language arts, the Awards tab is another fun place to find challenges and discover new skills. While working toward uncovering and collecting prizes, you can encounter all types of skills you might not have otherwise stumbled on.
Are you looking for a specific skill or topic? You can use the search bar at the top of every page! Search for skills like “place value names” or “use action verbs” and topics like “decimals” or “vocabulary.”